Does BAC overtake Cadets by San Antonio?

7 minutes ago, craiga said:

I recall some of the very same folks who are predicting that Boston will not pass the Cadets were saying last spring that a jump in 5 or 6 spots was impossible.  Hmmm....

and I recall some of the very same folks who are predicting that Boston will pass Cadets saying Boston would finish top six. 

so what's your point? lol

I say rumors of Cadets demise are greatly exaggerated.  They will rise again on the third day (of finals).

5 minutes ago, craiga said:

Interestingly, if BAC does pass the Cadets, they WOULD be top six.

He is also simply wrong on the facts too, as no poster here on DCP that is on this thread saying that Boston could pass Cadets before San Antonio has previously predicted Boston to finish in the top 6 this season. He can't produce it either ,as its just an untrue comment from him... its fiction.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

He is also simply wrong on the facts too, as no poster here on DCP that is on this thread saying that Boston could pass Cadets before San Antonio has previously predicted Boston to finish in the top 6 this season. He can't produce it either ,as its just an untrue comment from him... its fiction.

you're always arguing and angry. I honestly feel sorry for you at this point. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

you're always arguing and angry. I honestly feel sorry for you at this point. 

He's neither arguing nor angry. He's setting a trap for "Cadets fans" to fall into. 

1 minute ago, 2000Cadet said:

He's neither arguing nor angry. He's setting a trap for "Cadets fans" to fall into. 

I don't know. Seems pretty angry to me pretty often. Why I have him in ignore mode and he's really attacked Cappy several times. 

I mean, it's drum corps, not life and death

50 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

I say rumors of Cadets demise are greatly exaggerated.  They will rise again on the third day (of finals).

That is funny.. haha!

Boy there are some really competitive fans in this rivalry. Going to be fun to see it all play out. 

Edited by jwillis35
  • Like 1

Using my trusty crystal ball, the spirits have predicted this: Cadets add their ending and make the planned course corrections. Initially, the dirt in the new parts causes Cavies to pull away and BAC to overtake Cadets. But as the tour progresses, Cadets' program gels. They get the front ensemble/choral balance issues dialed in. By the week of Chester and Allentown, Cadets retake the lead over BAC. By finals week the discussion shifts to whether the Cadets can catch Cavies in a photo finish!

Early fits and starts get forgiven, and the show goes down as a beautiful and innovative work - despite not taking a medal. 

• Like 2