Does BAC overtake Cadets by San Antonio?

3 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Well, then be consistent and don't give such to me either. Move on from this. You are embarrassing yourself with the repetitiveness of this back and forth. I threw you an olive branch in my last sentence to you above. Take that, and move on.

Wow, @xandandl wasn't kidding, you really do feel the need to have the last word like a little kid every single time. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Wow, @xandandl wasn't kidding, you really do feel the need to have the last word like a little kid every single time. 

"like a little kid"???? :whistle::peek:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

And YOU need to please stop targeting individuals...it is getting tiresome and has not just been one mere isolated comment or topic of discussion...but several to ad nausea for a lot of people.

please knock it off.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

No... actually you do, imo.. lol!. I said above I had moved on and "  was done ", but then you just could not help yourself from  acting like an impulsive, immature child that " wants the last word ". Again, I have finished this back and forth... but if you insist on " having the last word on something " then be our guest, cappybara, you can have it. You are such an experienced Drum Corps fan wordsmith on here too. So we'll give you the floor and the " last word " on anything going on these days in Drum Corps, Cappybara.

Edited by BRASSO

So as not to reply to anyone in particular....but a few in general...

Can we elevate the discussion to drum corps-related posting and stay away from individual attacks on each other? Those are against the DCP Guidelines, after all.

Thanks!

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Liahona said:

And YOU need to please stop targeting individuals...it is getting tiresome and has not just been one mere isolated comment or topic of discussion...but several to ad nausea for a lot of people.

please knock it off.

Pm'd ya

BAC will more than likely catch them, and Cadets will get them right back and then move on up and open the score between themselves and BAC and then catch Cavies. 

• Like 3