Does BAC overtake Cadets by San Antonio?

1 minute ago, 2000Cadet said:

BAC will more than likely catch them, and Cadets will get them right back and then move on up and open the score between themselves and BAC and then catch Cavies. 

Most likely the case. I want and would give a great deal to see BAC surpass Garfield this year. Not sure they have the show or the chops. These things take time. BAC is building talent in many facets of the organization. That gives me hope that BAC will be the corps every Alumni who has marched want them to be. Respectable and competitive. = Giant's

Not so long in yonder years 30 or more than that ago,,,, Garfield was one of the corps that DCI fans loved to hate on. But those Deggggg chrome bugles found a way. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

:grouphug:

lol!!... Terri and Barney to the rescue !... 'needed that... haha!!

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

BAC will more than likely catch them, and Cadets will get them right back and then move on up and open the score between themselves and BAC and then catch Cavies. 

That sounds like a likely scenario. Boston is revitalized, and we're still not sure how far they can take their success. Both corps have weathered tough times. Cadets have more experience as a top level competitor. That could make the difference. 

6 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

"Life is very short, and there's no time for fussing and fighting, my friend."

Well... we could make the time, you know...( lol!!!)

John Lennon .. what a song lyrics genius, imo

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BRASSO said:

Well... we could make the time, you know...( lol!!!)

John Lennon !!

:united:

I think Boston can beat Cadets but it will be temporary. Honestly I think Cadets once they start cleaning their changes (tonight is last show with old closer), they will open up gap over BAC and will also overtake Cavies. I just think its a deeper more complex show than Cavies (and BAC). IMO. But absolutely no disrespect to BAC, they're great this year, better then  I imagined. 

Edited by Tobias

A lot of folks are pinning a great deal of hope on the Cadets future closer.  That new minute or so of music and drill must be something!

• Like 6

3 hours ago, E3D said:

Most likely the case. I want and would give a great deal to see BAC surpass Garfield this year. Not sure they have the show or the chops. These things take time. BAC is building talent in many facets of the organization. That gives me hope that BAC will be the corps every Alumni who has marched want them to be. Respectable and competitive. = Giant's

Not so long in yonder years 30 or more than that ago,,,, Garfield was one of the corps that DCI fans loved to hate on. But those Deggggg chrome bugles found a way. 

Agree it takes time. But with the corps they have this season they can easily write a top box extremely challenging show for 2018

the progress they've made in one season is nearly unprecedented 

• Like 2