The REAL San Antonio Rough Riders Thread

2 minutes ago, shofmon88 said:

About 70% nitrogen, 23% carbon dioxide 

Was about to offer a correction, but luckily the geek side took over and said "You know, he's right!"

• Like 1

Jeez how many corps are playing Kaleidoscope of Mathematics?

14 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

They're improving with the show they have, but Madison NEEDS to go back to having a happy, upbeat show design next year.

I normally agree with your posts, but I'm going to have to disagree this one time.  The old "happy" Madison is the primary reason why I have never really enjoyed their programming.  It comes across as very cheesy to me.

This show, however, I am totally into.  It's dark, intense, no over-acting and faces contorting in every which way to flash a smile... it's entertainment at its finest!

Now I'm torn, because I absolutely love Mandarins' show and want to see them in finals, but this identity-shedding version of the Scouts is really starting to draw me in... this is going to be quite a fight!

• Like 6

Not sure what to think of Madison. Miss the althetism and excitement of their past shows. This year is very pedestrian.