The REAL San Antonio Rough Riders Thread

7 minutes ago, ftwdrummer said:

1) Most of those aren't streaming live. I'll give you WatchESPN on that front.

2) Higher demand allows the cost to be spread around more for those. Make DCI as in demand as the NBA Finals, and yeah, the subscription cost will go down because >20 million people are using it.

There is no question that Flo is an amateur company that provides an amateur product to a small audience at a high cost.  But the OP claimed that it was impossible to identity five streaming services that did a better job than Flo, which is of course an absurd claim.

BTW, each of the services I identified specialize in live streaming.

Edited by jasgre2000
  • Like 2

The CG gal with the ball thing reminded me briefly of Suncoast mid-80's. 

• Like 1

Just now, Musicman1084 said:

Nobody puts Crossmen in a corner.

Only every night

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

We'll see. I, for one, want to love the show, but simply can't get into it with the exception of the closer. I think the original music is losing me in the middle.

Oh interesting... I actually wasn't aware there was original music, just thought some of it was foreign to me.  I can agree with you on the middle of the show being where I lose some interest as well, but I think it's bookended very nicely.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jasgre2000 said:

There is no question that Flo is an amateur company that provides an amateur product to a small audience at a high cost.  But the OP claimed that it was impossible to identity five streaming services that did a better job than Flo, which is of course an absurd claim.

BTW, each of the services I identified specialize in live streaming.

Cool your jets. Never said it was impossible. I just said name 5 because I don't know them. 

3 minutes ago, TRacer said:

To any Crissmen alums, is there a spot in this show where the snare line does their trademark lick (starts with an H)? 

This is my son's favorite corps ("...those are dudes are so cool, Dad!"); he wasn't sure he was good enough to audition this year. Maybe 2018! 

I believe the Thurston lick was recently added into the show, if hat is what you are referencing 

• Like 1