The REAL San Antonio Rough Riders Thread

They're improving with the show they have, but Madison NEEDS to go back to having a happy, upbeat show design next year.

• Like 1

Just now, lastknight said:

If there is no oxygen, what are they blowing through their horns?

It's all ball bearings these days. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Find me 5 better streaming services. 

PlayStation Vue, DIRECTV Now, Sling, Watch ESPN, CBS ALL ACCESS

And before you claim that they should be better because they are bigger, I am paying more for my Flo subscription than most of these other services.  And they all offer more than one piece of programming that I am interested in.

Edited by jasgre2000
  • Like 1

If Madison does not make finals, it isn't that they are struggling or are not fighting for it. Stronger than they have been in recent years for me. I don't dislike the show! I know some seem to hate it.

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 3

Well I really enjoyed Scouts. Also a very clean visual book compared to those scoring around them. I wish they would have picked the music from Mad Max Fury Road. I personally love the uniforms/costumes. I enjoy shows that are out there and different. Madison is cool this year 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Alcubierre said:

youtube has a higher quality during streams, and it's free  

LIl different when it is not live and you can buffer ahead

6 minutes ago, jeffmolnar said:

That image looks bad, but there's no way to know if that's the stream quality, camera quality or the horrible imgur compression.

If you're less critical about video quality then that's fine, but your subjective opinion it not hard fact. The fact is that this Flo stream is lower bitrate and lower resolution than just about every other streaming service in 2017.

Of course the image quality is bad.  It's a picture of a compressed 720p internet stream, blown up on a 120" screen....of people moving and taken with an iPad.  However, It is perfectly clear enough to enable me to watch a drum corps show that I couldn't attend.  No complaints here for tonight's broadcast.  Check my history though....I have been openly critical of Flo's past streams.

Edited by KCWolfPck