The REAL San Antonio Rough Riders Thread

You know, Madison has a D*MN good show!  It's a new Madison, but still Madison!

What's happening this year,  much more than the Top 12 are bringing it. It's truly the last man standing!

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, KCWolfPck said:

I'm viewing it on a 120" screen and I have no complaints...

That image looks bad, but there's no way to know if that's the stream quality, camera quality or the horrible imgur compression.

If you're less critical about video quality then that's fine, but your subjective opinion it not hard fact. The fact is that this Flo stream is lower bitrate and lower resolution than just about every other streaming service in 2017.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Creekomega said:

I was just about to make the same comment.   Cleanest of the night (so far)  by quite a bit.

They seem a lot slower though.  

Man - think how much better this drill would look with their actual uniforms. 

######!

• Like 3

Just now, jeffmolnar said:

That image looks bad, but there's no way to know if that's the stream quality, camera quality or the horrible imgur compression.

If you're less critical about video quality then that's fine, but your subjective opinion it not hard fact. The fact is that this Flo stream is lower bitrate and lower resolution than just about every other streaming service in 2017.

Find me 5 better streaming services. 

Through the years, you hear tales from rookies who finally make it into their dream corps, and the moment of truth, goose-bumpy moment when they get to put on "The Uniform" for the first time. I can imagine what it was like in Madison's uniform fitting room this year.

"here, try this on."

"what?"

• Like 4