The REAL San Antonio Rough Riders Thread

12 minutes ago, ftwdrummer said:

All Access specializes in live-streaming? I thought they were primarily streaming CBS shows (i.e. ones that aren't being shot as you see them).

When I say live-streaming, I mean "as-it-happens." Sports, SNL, news, etc.

Yes.  It has a live stream of whatever is on the CBS broadcast.  Plus they have multiple live streams of the Big Brother house when that show is on.

Edited by jasgre2000

Well Crossmen were a step up in quality but this run seemed a little lower energy than a few others of theirs I've seen. The heat is getting to some of the corps imo 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mjoakes said:

Madison looked very good live. Much cleaner than their competition, I think. And I know all the criticism, but I like the show. The audience seemed to understand it tonight, too.

The audience ate it up at NKY too. 

2 minutes ago, MotoSurfBass said:

You'd completely lose the theme, therefore losing GE and Visual points.

BS - just having the guard tell the idiotic story in those moronic costumes would have been enough. .

1 minute ago, jasgre2000 said:

Yes.  It has a live stream of whatever is on CBS.  Plus they have multiple live streams of the Big Brother house when that show is on.

A live stream of whatever is on CBS...the vast majority of which isn't being shot as you're watching it, correct? That's what I was getting at.

• Like 1