The Masters of the Summer Music Games - Nashville, TN - July 28th

It was only a matter of time until the top two corps distanced themselves from the pack. The gold medal is definitely still up in the air. SCV wins GE by a hair and destroys in percussion, winning music caption. It's an interesting show going into regional tomorrow!!!!

• Like 3

Just now, BRASSO said:

California Dreamin'

My one thought of these two ending in the top two slots is looking better each show.  Anniversaries and all, what a great year for the BD and SCV so far.

• Like 1

What a day for the entire SCV organization. SCV is 0.1 away from BD, and SCVC is 0.15 away from BDB. It's about time CLASS made a statement!

Edited by Cadevilina Crown
  • Like 7

Move the games back to MTSU, please. Vanderbilt aisles and tunnels aren't wide enough for this large of a drum corps show. Gridlock every year as fans get stuck in the tunnels for hours.

Edited by TheClutch

1 minute ago, DCImonkey said:

Crown loses brass for only the 2nd time this season.   Man eff this show!   I wasn't there and I call BS lol   

Could it be the "Going on First Jinx that Affects Everyone But Blue Devils"?

• Like 1

SCV brass scores remain their weak point it seems. Music Analysis judge wasn't buying BD much it seems. 

• Like 1