The Official DCI Southeastern Championship Thread - July 29, 2017

1 minute ago, George Dixon said:

another great run by SCV - (without being there) I would personally move Coats closer to SCV tonight

it may be personal bias as I just love Bloos show - but they were so on fire and seemed to have a great balance of "energy" and "control" tonight

SCV is outstanding - but this run felt a bit "flat" and then some roughness in the changes toward the end - a little tentative

So - all that said - I wasn't there. Only can tell so much on the Flow Marching Potato Cam & Mr. Microphone!

Same for me. 

1 minute ago, MikeRapp said:

The last scene with ththe massive tight V of flags, all in absolutely perfect unison, brought an entire crowd of Oooooohs in Nashville. Most didn't understand the significance of the final V formation, and it was slightly off in Nashville, but closer to on in Atlanta. 

While my favorite show to watch is Bluecoats, there is no denying that Vanguard is purposefully doing a wire to wire clinic on drum corps. The book they are playing, with ththe drill they must execute, is just shocking. And so ###### clean every night. If the win the gold it won't bother me one bit.

They are tight.  

I LOVE the opening of this BD program

• Like 1

The Wife (taking a break from Tour) saw the mirrors and was hoping the chairs would make an appearance.