TOC/NightBEAT Winston-Salem, NC - July 30

Just now, Treefidy said:

Ending is amazeballs!

Yeah, they've really nailed down the ending design.  It's all about cleaning and working on that the showmanship to sell it with energy.  Last night did it better, but its there to shine now.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Treefidy said:

Ending is amazeballs!

I'm all goose-bumpy!

• Like 2

Just now, BoaDci said:

Hell's empty, the devils are here:bluedevil:

Not even BD could get out of Hell.....

Show choir... DCI; Speech Club and DCI; Spandex, Show Choir, Speech Club, Robinhood and Men in Tights... 

... I am feeling olskool... pass the geritol and 5 five hours of non-amplified, wool uniforms, rip-your-face-off-power-brass in the great outdoors, and I'll be fine... 

:laughing::whip:

• Like 2

Way to go, Cadets!  Another great run. LOVE LOVE LOVE that ending now. Still lots of cleaning to do, but what a fantastic show from start to finish now. It's turning out to be everything I thought it could be back in Massillon in June.  A few things I'd ditch in the show, but on a whole just clean now. Thought the guard was very good tonight. 

• Like 7

I HATE the singing in this show.  Cadets sold the show last night but were off tonight.  Either way, I'm not a jerk so congrats kids on working hard and doing great ;-)

• Like 3

I know some folks just don't care for Madison's move this year. I get that, even though I think it's fascinating and interesting.

For me, it's The Cadets. I'm sure they're doing a good job with difficult tasks. I'm just not there with it. The religious theme is a turn-off, and I'm not sure the great music needed such a literal visual staging.

• Like 2