William "Allen's Town" - Saturday Night - Aug 5th, 2017

Wish Crossmen would do something different with the opening trumpet soloist... it has not sounded right to me all season

• Like 4

Just now, DrumManTx said:

DRUM CORPS WEEK???  Can I come visit?  I'll behave super well I promise.  

Where was this when I was in Elementary school??????

That's pretty awesome, I really enjoyed the Elementary Music part of my undergrad.  Kids that age don't know how to be mean or nasty yet, they're all just fun.  

Sure!

She even coerces Phantom Regiment DM to come and give a talk.  He graduated from the college where she teaches and is now an assistant band director at a local high school. 

• Like 2

Side note: I wonder what time the light on the green building in the back comes on. I remember that so much from past Allentown feeds I feel like someone should do a special visual for the show just to incorporate it.

Just now, Creekomega said:

Wish Crossmen would do something different with the opening trumpet soloist... it has not sounded right to me all season

You don't use a french horn embouchure on a trumpet if you want to hit high notes.

1 minute ago, CrownBariDad said:

Sure!

She even coerces Phantom Regiment DM to come and give a talk.  He graduated from the college where she teaches and is now an assistant band director at a local high school. 

+ 100 teacher points to her.  That's really cool.   

• Like 1