2017 World Championships Prelims - Aug 10

Yes. Michigan City is Central as everyone there wishes it was Chicago. Indy is Eastern because Indiana decided to pick a time zone for summer and join the whole Daylight Saving Time thing after years of stonewalling it in the state legislature. It was, for decades, THE filibuster tooic when trying to stall a bill. 

33 minutes ago, dpdc77 said:

It's annoying that they had to put the NFL play football logos on field. I saw they there is a Colts game there Sunday afternoon. I understand it, but it still sucks.

I believe some of the corps thinking when they started experimenting with center tarps was to ultimately cover the #### helmet.  Unfortunately, tarps have some negatives to them.

Huge improvement for Raiders since I saw them in late July. They've been working hard and really sold the show. Great job!

• Like 2

Just got to my seat to see Raiders.  Didn't pre-read the thread.  How's Flo?  Looks like Tom Blair is using wired cameras on the field and up top.  Top cameras are the big TV cameras. 

Not an overwhelming crowd there yet... I remember more when I was there in person at this time last year. 

RCR got passed by a rising Southwind but don't miss their outstanding percussion!

• Like 1