Bluecoats 2018-LETS GO BLOO

30 minutes ago, superOOk said:

44 bottles of beer in Des Moines, 44 bottles of beer... Knock one off pass it around

43 bottles of beer Saro!

sorry

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Our 3rd #BlooForceOne Flight! Join Alumni along this yearly tradition of watching a sneak peek (at the time) of Bluecoats Drum & Bugle Corps 2018 production "Session 44", during their Spring Training.

• Like 3

Way to go Bloooooooo! Keep getting better each day! Session 44 rocks ... or jazzes!

• Like 4

Great job Bloo! Oh so close to BD...is this the year BD gets a bronze? Hasn't happened since 2006.

3rd in a lot of captions but top brass is really close. 5th in percussion but within .1 of BD and .05 of Boston so much closer to the competition.

• Like 2

Just so much fun watching Session 44. If I wanted to show someone what DCI is now all abou, this is the show I would show them. Massive wall of sound, beautiful staging and props, great show composition, meaningful and expressive Guard, a fun concept, and a message you get. Another unforgettable Bluecoats show and season.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, ThePlanets said:

Great job Bloo! Oh so close to BD...is this the year BD gets a bronze? Hasn't happened since 2006.

3rd in a lot of captions but top brass is really close. 5th in percussion but within .1 of BD and .05 of Boston so much closer to the competition.

It’s dangerous, I know, but I think it’s safe to now say the medals are set, and probably the top seven. Crown has separated themselves from Cavaliers, cadets are on an island scorewise. The only real uncertainty is which Blue gets the Silver. The spreads have been within half a point since the two have been performing together, and as we get closer to Indy the spreads will get tighter by default. 

Id say it’s 50/50 right now. The wild card will be whether BD rolls the dice and totally changes their last act. It’s possible because I don’t think there is a real threat that BD would fall behind Crown no matter what. 

• Like 3