Cranston, RI - July 3, 2018

49 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Sorry BSG, corpsband was banned from DCP for what he typed about others.

that's odd. i've known him 20 years and that isn't him

• Like 1

PS drum judge tonight is a hack LOL ( love ya TM)

1 hour ago, Barneveld said:
1 Bluecoats 80.900
2 Boston Crusaders 79.300
3 The Cadets 77.100
4 Spirit of Atlanta 69.800

Up!

Up and awayyy 

in my lit-tle Bloo bal-loon....:whistle:

Edited by TRacer
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Yes, he did, but his perceived superiority complex that he showed in his messages at times were too much for some to accept and his blatant disrespect and lack or courtesy to those he disagreed with gave the mods no choice.

Well, there were 2 sides to that for sure and IMO others could have been banned also. With that said ..guess what, he's actually still around time to time.:tic:

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Yes, he did, but his perceived superiority complex that he showed in his messages at times were too much for some to accept and his blatant disrespect and lack or courtesy to those he disagreed with gave the mods no choice.

Actually, I believe the poster in question was banned because during the period of his 2nd ( or 3rd ? ) suspension for violating DCP forum rules, he fraudulently attempted to reenter DCP under an alias poster name. The Mods uncovered his fraudulent attempt, and so they decided to permanently ban him. Nobody connected to Boston is even one of the several mods here. DCP mods decided to ban him when they found he was using a fraudulent reentry attempt during his suspension. Who's to blame for that behavior ?... during a suspension no less ? DCP ? Others ?  That poster did it to himself by acting in this fashion during his suspension. Had he simply waited out his month long suspension for rules violations, he'd have probably have been just fine. But he apparently couldn't be patient, nor do the right thing.  Lets face it,  he probably gave the DCP mods no other alternative but to permanently ban him with his  attempt to pull a fraudulent fast one on the DCP mods who had him under suspension at the time. 

Edited by BRASSO
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

Well, there were 2 sides to that for sure and IMO others could have been banned also. With that said ..guess what, he's actually still around time to time.:tic:

I came back on a D&BC site by creating a new account.  Probably happens all the time.  I knew one person back several years who had two on line names and debated amongst himself.

Edited by Ghost
  • Haha 5

Hmmm.

That percussion thing is certainly systemic for Bloo.  And I doubt that it's just about "cleaning".

Are they just lacking features in the show?