Minneapolis, MN - July 7, 2018

1 minute ago, Cappybara said:

If Bloo wants that gold, they need to fix that up. Being potentially 7th in percussion is a killer since it bleeds into Music Analysis and GE as well

That's not necessarily true... as the point separation in those areas speaks for itself.  It all depends on how approximately 6 corps here will split up captions.  If they are all contending... Then some high ranking corps will place at the bottom in some area.  The key is in the point spread and in the ownership of the GE caption.  The combination of Bluecoats, Vanguard and Devils are an unkown factor in that area yet.

• Like 1

Just now, mfrontz said:

Get your butts up

I believe the correct command is 

ON YOUR FEET!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, cfirwin3 said:

That's not necessarily true... as the point separation in those areas speaks for itself.  It all depends on how approximately 6 corps here will split up captions.  If they are all contending... Then some high ranking corps will place at the bottom in some area.  The key is in the point spread and in the ownership of the GE caption.  The combination of Bluecoats, Vanguard and Devils are an unkown factor in that area yet.

Let's not leave Cavies out of the equation here. They will surely contribute to spreads in percussion atleast 

Just now, cfirwin3 said:

Has any corps ever won with a performance ordinal lower than 5th?

11 hours ago, pbeau said:

What a great drum corps!!

Yup! I always love the Marines!  Oh and their hornline plays about three times more than any one DCI corps

Edited by Triple Forte
  • Like 1

What was the show title? "Furia"?

Just now, ContraFart said:

Has any corps ever won with a performance ordinal lower than 5th?

Just Carolina Crown I believe. 

I think I wet myself.