Hattiesburg, MS - July 25, 2018

9 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Maybe the season isn’t over :bluedevil:

I don't think it is for sure.  There is still a gap there... But Vanguard does have stiff competition in several captions against multiple competitors.

• Like 2

Just now, cfirwin3 said:

I don't think it is for sure.  There is still a gap there... But Vanguard does have stiff competition in several captions against multiple competitors.

Well last year during this week we saw SCV get within .1 of BD but we know how the season ended... but yes. Very tight race at the top.

Congrats Santa Clara! Keep on doin' whatcha doin'! :thumbup:

• Like 3

I'm telling you, man, crown is going to come out of nowhere and wreak some havoc in the race for top 3. With how quiet they seem to be this year, I think they might have something up their sleeve. It seems as if they have been hiding something all season. The season is far from over, and things could get crazy pretty soon. Just saying lol.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MadisonBandMan1 said:

I'm telling you, man, crown is going to come out of nowhere and wreak some havoc in the race for top 3. With how quiet they seem to be this year, I think they might have something up their sleeve. It seems as if they have been hiding something all season. The season is far from over, and things could get crazy pretty soon. Just saying lol.

Especially since their percussion scores are eating into those corps who have been ahead of them in recent years.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MadisonBandMan1 said:

They cut the sleeves... nothing there, quit your Babel...

• Like 3
  • Haha 2