7 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

Time for that ending SCV

The Bottle Dance at 200 bpm??? :laughing:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Fran Haring said:

The Bottle Dance at 200 bpm??? :laughing:

Music of the Blue Shades

Blue Stars closing the gap a little between themselves and Cadets.  When was the last time Blue Stars beat Cadets in visual and brass?  Been quite some time for sure.  I would venture to say they have not done so since 1979 or 80.  Should be a nice battle going into finals week if this trend continues.

• Like 1

Congrats to PC on another great run.  The success they are achieving is well deserved!  This is a very competitive year and the PC organization has risen to the occasion.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

I dont aee how OC is that far from PC. OC show flows and is more entertaining/engaging IMO. They seem to have stalled while everyone else keeps going. 

I hope OC is getting a replacement for the injured featured dancer.  If not, that will hurt them.

I really like PC's show though... a lot of charm, nuance and better execution.

Edited by luv4corps

8 hours ago, brians said:

Blue Stars closing the gap a little between themselves and Cadets.  When was the last time Blue Stars beat Cadets in visual and brass?  Been quite some time for sure.  I would venture to say they have not done so since 1979 or 80.  Should be a nice battle going into finals week if this trend continues.

According to DCX, DCI Midwest was the last time Blue Stars placed higher than Cadets.  I think before getting ready to celebrate  Blue Stars defeating Cadets, I think they need to set tehri sights on Blue Knights first which could happen. I think Atlanta often has surprises, but I'm not sure I'm ready to place Cadets lower than 7th in Indy.