The Cadets 2019

Just now, East9900 said:

Haha no need to do that. I am most certainly guilty of some very bad ideas and have had to hide my shame. 🙂

I understand the purpose of your suggestion and it had good intentions. 🙂

Wasn't trying to rain on your parade, just throw out some things you may not have considered. And in the end I suppose I threw a monsoon at you. No hard feelings, hopefully. 🙂

Nah, as all of us 60+ year olds say, we cool. :32_expressionless:

13 minutes ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

Ah, thanks. But I ain't kissing your ring. 

never said you had to. Just said no need to feel shame. Christ almighty, being nice to someone and get attitude

24 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Eye roll 

Well why don't you tell us exactly what's going on, George? Or is giving hints and half-answers just your shtick? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

never said you had to. Just said no need to feel shame. Christ almighty, being nice to someone and get attitude

I knew I should have thrown a smiley after that. Great, now I'm on a hit list. :8_laughing:

12 minutes ago, chris ncsu said:

Well why don't you tell us exactly what's going on, George? Or is giving hints and half-answers just your shtick? 

I’m tired of being lectured on the internet by those “in the know” and watching the cadet members suffer thru half baked show concepts and bad design.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

I’m tired of being lectured on the internet by those “in the know” and watching the cadet members suffer thru half baked show concepts and bad design.

So you eyeroll at me for not implicitly trusting too much of what you or anyone else "in the know" have to say?

19 minutes ago, chris ncsu said:

So you eyeroll at me for not implicitly trusting too much of what you or anyone else "in the know" have to say?

I would love it if you would contribute a comment on the Cadets 2019 vs just insulting the folks contributing here. There is a pervasive moral superiority running rampant. Not you specifically but perhaps by those more closely connected to the cadets right now

just because they are not GH doesn’t make  them masters of the universe 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

I would love it if you would contribute a comment on the Cadets 2019 vs just insulting the folks contributing here. There is a pervasive moral superiority running rampant. Not you specifically but perhaps by those more closely connected to the cadets right now

just because they are not GH doesn’t make  them masters of the universe 

Insulting?  Really?  *eyeroll*