Carolina Crown 2019

2 hours ago, FTNK said:

Is too much run and gun going to cost them?

I like seeing corps do run and gun.  And I don’t care if it costs them!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Tommeee said:

I just like to see moving and playing;  it doesn't need to be constant breakneck speed (although that's fun to watch!).     

This loitering around on props, push the props somewhere else, loiter some more, is pretty silly. 

I hope props once again become passé and we can get back to actual movement and actual notes being played. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Tommeee said:

Me too, did Sacktig drill with a tuber for 3 years... what a cardio burn, what a feeling of accomplishment as a member when you can finally power through and get all your 👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣 right

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Incognito365 said:

Funny, because everyone I've ever had this discussion with loves that ballad. So, fans or "fans"? 

Also, lets be honest here, the story told in that ballad was better than most stories told in 12 minutes on the field. Lol.

Honestly if narration was never allowed again on the drum Corps field I think  fans wouldn’t miss it a bit and might even be thrilled to see its demise. Crown ballads are quite special and for that title winning show to have jibber jabber in it is a shame. But this thread is about crown 2019 and they have an incredible source music choice for a Ballard and with Michael K at the pen it should be amazing.

Edited by Triple Forte
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Triple Forte said:

Honestly if narration was never allowed again on the drum Corps field I think  fans wouldn’t miss it a bit and might even be thrilled to see its demise. Crown ballads are quite special and for that title winning show to have jibber jabber in it is a shame. But this thread is about crown 2019 and they have an incredible source music choice for a Ballard and with Michael K at the pen it should be amazing.

I can’t really think of any shows which were better with narration

main-qimg-b4445ae8d0730429f7837b86c2355a

Non-announcement announcements are the worst

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1