“Failure to Protect”

19 minutes ago, mingusmonk said:

2. Almost immediately after that she retweeted a retweet of her post. Some people retweet their retweets. Tricia is not normally one of them. What might be so special here? 

Well, This retweet was Marisa Kwiatkowski. An award winning investigative journalist with the Indianapolis Star. A key part of the team at Indy Star that is responsible for breaking through on USA Gymnastics' utter failures.

Make of it what you will.

That is intriguing.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DCVNVET said:

Bingo the cat is out of the bag!  The only way the cancer is going to be cut out is by pressing till the people who's 401k's appear to be in jeopardy start ratting each other out.  It's the heat and light theory of management. Feel the heat see the light.

English please 

Don't need a three paragraph diatribe to cut through the mumbo jumbo!

Dan Acheson’s public silence on this is equal parts revealing and disturbing. Dan, you need to step down. You clearly are not, as they said in The Godfather, a wartime consigliere. 

Edited by HockeyDad
  • Like 3

Fred Morrison, you need to step down. You are harming the reputation of The Crossmen, the corps you claim to love. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HockeyDad said:

Dan Acheson’s public silence on this is equal parts revealing and disturbing. Dan, you need to step down. You clearly are not, as they said in The Godfather, a wartime consigliere. 

In over his head or in too deep? Or both? 

In any case you are correct.  He needs to go and quickly.

2 hours ago, mingusmonk said:

Bear with me while I post (from my phone, ugh) a couple of seemingly mundane tweets that could be more revealing than most realize.

1. Today, Tricia posted this 2-tweet thread regarding a little back and forth she is getting from the DCI BoD and Dan.

A. Is DCI's board throwing Acheson under the bus?

B. Telling a reporter not to talk to the board is not a good look for DCI's board. Also, presumably Nadolny will ignore that request when she feels it's appropriate to reach out to DCI's board for information.

18 hours ago, garfield said:

As a good friend said to me and I kind of agree with:  "I prefer to be stealthy and under the radar, and deadly effective".  Suits my style better than swinging around a pitchfork.

That reminds me a little of "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet" -- it sounds good but maybe didn't work out so well.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, mingusmonk said:

Bear with me while I post (from my phone, ugh) a couple of seemingly mundane tweets that could be more revealing than most realize.

1. Today, Tricia posted this 2-tweet thread regarding a little back and forth she is getting from the DCI BoD and Dan.

silence, the worst medicine

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mingusmonk said:

2. Almost immediately after that she retweeted a retweet of her post. Some people retweet their retweets. Tricia is not normally one of them. What might be so special here? 

Well, This retweet was Marisa Kwiatkowski. An award winning investigative journalist with the Indianapolis Star. A key part of the team at Indy Star that is responsible for breaking through on USA Gymnastics' utter failures.

Make of it what you will.

she also retweeted a statement by the young lady that was Stevens victim, responding to OC's statement. needless to say, she blows some holes in their statement. 

• Like 1