8:34 PM    Music City - Nashville, TN
8:52 PM    The Cadets - Allentown, PA
9:10 PM    Bluecoats - Canton, OH
9:28 PM    North Star - Peabody, MA
9:46 PM    Scores Announced

Manning Field
79-298 Locust St.
Lynn, MA 1904

Bloo is rehearsing about a mile away from where I live. I pass by, they are working. Can I tell you how they are doing? No, yesterday was too crazy and today will be too.

8 minutes ago, Tim K said:

Bloo is rehearsing about a mile away from where I live. I pass by, they are working. Can I tell you how they are doing? No, yesterday was too crazy and today will be too.

Where are they rehearsing today? 

Its weird Boston isn’t at the show. It will be a lot smaller attendance than Saturday’s East Coast Classic.  

• Like 2

Last year Bloo gained almost 1.4 between in one night between Lawrence and Lynn. This years is two days between events so it is almost inevitable, unless there is a big change in the way the shows get judged, or some other act of nature. 

I'm there!  I'm only bummed that BAC is not there. I won't see them live until August. That's unheard of, I always see them early in the season as well.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Den8uml said:

Its weird Boston isn’t at the show. It will be a lot smaller attendance than Saturday’s East Coast Classic.  

Boston does not run this show.  For many years, St. Mary’s Cardinals Alumni (I believe) ran it.  Possibly North Stars alumni do now.

1 minute ago, Ghost said:

Boston does not run this show.  For many years, St. Mary’s Cardinals Alumni (I believe) ran it.  Possibly North Stars alumni do now.

It is still St. Mary’s Cardinals Alumni, at least that's what my ticket receipt said.

Boston is already back on the road. They have several hours of travel, then laundry, then a free night in New York City.  And yes, this Lynn show is hosted by the Cardinals Alumni, not BAC.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, craiga said:

Boston is already back on the road. They have several hours of travel, then laundry, then a free night in New York City.  And yes, this Lynn show is hosted by the Cardinals Alumni, not BAC.

right, but that does not mean they can't attend.  They have a few times before.