Ankeny, IA - Wednesday, July 10, 2019

9 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

If only they played some recognizable music right? 😉

Yeah, Bloos book sacrifices music for technical demand. It’s like one big technical exercise. Hate to break to to you Bloo’s designers, but the Beatles were better writers and arrangers than you. I’m so sick of music being ruined for the sake of demand. Everyone does it, but I think Vanguard has the better musical book of the two.

Still, one of my favorite shows of the season, because I love the guard book so much, and I love how the blue and orange look together on the field, I love the drill (despite the fact that there are way too much props and they don’t do anything inventive or exciting with them. Not that anyone else, save BD, does either, but there’s just way too much crap on the field and it looks so cluttered.

Edited by queenanne_1536
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, PamahoNow said:

Well, maybe "Hey Jude".

“Let it Be” is missing for me. I hope they make that song their new tag ending whenever they add it.

• Like 1

Just now, Treefidy said:

Also, let’s not pretend the Beatles weren’t masters of 4 chords and a catchy riff played HUNDREDS of times.

I believe you're thinking of AC/DC...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BlueStainGlass said:

I mean BD normally repeats one song they've played since 2008 :laughing:

Hahaha they definitely do quote themselves a lot

I keep thinking that show is going to loose its legs before finals !! But I’m starting to fought myself .......

I think once BD makes their way east, it’s all over. They have hands down the best show in the top 3 this year.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, onionhead said:

I keep thinking that show is going to loose its legs before finals !! But I’m starting to fought myself .......

Dought