Ankeny, IA - Wednesday, July 10, 2019

2 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Just now, Cfmninjaa said:

86.3 just wow. What was the last time that score got hit at this point in the season?

4 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

"Here Comes the Sun" is a mellophone quote in the "Within You, Without You" section.

Thanks. Just listened through that number again and still didn't hear it, but I'll keep my ears peeled.

6 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Doesn’t bother me.

I was very much being sarcastic. Probably too subtle 

2 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

Eh, there's a first for everything.

I'm just yanking y'alls chains honestly. Just felt like stirring the pot, it's been a while since I cooked a healthy meal. :4_joy: I know they're not going to win, but what's wrong with having some faith in my corps?

So, truth claims from you should be ignored?  If you stuck to "I think CC will do well because I hope so", we could agree with you, that is indeed your belief and hope.  It is when you make claims like "it has been done before" when it hasn't that we tend to question you.  Truth claims can be checked out.  Beliefs are free, believe what you want.  (I hope/believe that Academy will finish 12th this year.  Not many agree with me. But that's OK with me.)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cappybara said:

I was very much being sarcastic. Probably too subtle 

You know me ... you have to hit me between the eyes with a 2X4 to get through to me!

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, PamahoNow said:

So, truth claims from you should be ignored?  If you stuck to "I think CC will do well because I hope so", we could agree with you, that is indeed your belief and hope.  It is when you make claims like "it has been done before" when it hasn't that we tend to question you.  Truth claims can be checked out.  Beliefs are free, believe what you want.  (I hope/believe that Academy will finish 12th this year.  Not many agree with me. But that's OK with me.)

Thank you for that valuable lesson. I'll make sure to file it away properly. Lol. Like I said, I was yanking chains. See past it if you'd like, doesn't bother me either way.

1 minute ago, MikeRapp said:

And we know how that ended...

In other words, Bluecoats with the 102.15 in finals.

Who wants to place bets?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1