DCI World Championship Finals - Saturday, August 10, 2019

Just now, Musicman1084 said:

A lot of groups have jumped aboard the "Hurt" train back when Johnny Cash recorded a cover of it in the 2000s.  It seems like a lot of hidden gem songs have gained popularity from cover albums. I can think of Peter Gabriel as another example.  There was a two part compilation titled "Scratch My Back" and "And I'll Scratch Yours." One was an album of him doing covers of other artists, and the other was an album of other artists doing covers of his music.  Some music from these albums have also been used in the marching arts.

Jeff Buckley cover of Hallelujah to me is better than Cohen

• Like 2

Oh joy. The high cam stream is now showing the multi-cam feed.

41 minutes ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

Anyone else experiencing screen freezing on Flo already?

Yes. And i have fiber internet which I just checked is working just fine. I streamed on my phone as well and it’s still choppy. Must be on Flo’s end. 

2 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

I just went to a different browser... 

I guess it's appropriate that I use Opera, eh?  We'll see how that goes. Looks ok on the EARASERS commercial.

Ok good. I am using chrome with no issue except start at regiment quality was crap but i restarted the stream after clearing history

• Like 1

Mandarins are definitely keeping bungee chords in business this season.

Go get 'em, purple team!

They really should have taught a member to throat sing so that it was live.

2 minutes ago, Musicman1084 said:

A lot of groups have jumped aboard the "Hurt" train back when Johnny Cash recorded a cover of it in the 2000s.  It seems like a lot of hidden gem songs have gained popularity from cover albums. I can think of Peter Gabriel as another example.  There was a two part compilation titled "Scratch My Back" and "And I'll Scratch Yours." One was an album of him doing covers of other artists, and the other was an album of other artists doing covers of his music.  Some music from these albums have also been used in the marching arts.

Love the Johnny Cash cover. Also love the NIN original. Just a great, emotional song all around.

For the Crossmen, I'm not a fan of red rifles. They easily get lost visually.

Full corps dance block center field while the drums continue to thunder away on their djembe and concert basses.