Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, fsthnds said:

Everyone!

They all are the best time for a 17 minute bathroom and food break! LOL

Image result for internet trolls

Edited by boxingfred
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HockeyDad said:

Not picking on you Terri. But I always smile when I read that statement, and we’ve all seen it repeated many times by many people. And I always think - if that’s the best we can say about narration, that’s not a very good endorsement of narration. I wish that phase would come to an end. 

I meant it in the way that I liked it better than the Sally Jesse Raphael narration of 2008.
 

 I didn’t think you were picking on me.  😊✌️

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, fsthnds said:

Everyone!

They all are the best time for a 17 minute bathroom and food break! LOL

cold bloodeeeed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I meant it in the way that I liked it better than the Sally Jesse Raphael narration of 2008.
 

 I didn’t think you were picking on me.  😊✌️

We could spin this off to “worst narration” since 2000.  But, they were all so bad, how can one possibly pick?  All time worst of the worst isn’t from Cadets though. But still they probably hold down several spots in the top 10. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dans said:

Go to dci.org and look at their home page. Gave me chills!

Today is my sister's birthday and I sent her the link. Her response: "Oh it's like The Cadets are wishing me a happy birthday!" 😀

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, boxingfred said:

Image result for internet trolls

Anyone else notice the pocket protector?

s/ former IT dweeb....

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/4/2020 at 11:45 AM, HockeyDad said:

We could spin this off to “worst narration” since 2000.  But, they were all so bad, how can one possibly pick?  All time worst of the worst isn’t from Cadets though. But still they probably hold down several spots in the top 10. 

Yowza!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, East9900 said:

Yowza!

Winner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/4/2020 at 9:37 AM, Terri Schehr said:

I meant it in the way that I liked it better than the Sally Jesse Raphael narration of 2008.

 I didn’t think you were picking on me.  😊✌️

just for you Terri

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/3/2020 at 8:03 AM, njthundrrd said:

What are your Top 3 Cadets shows since 2000 and why?

2000 (GE out the wazoo, should have won outright)

2015 (Shostakovich's Tenth is my all-time favorite piece)

2003 (best version of Malaguena ever, sorry Scouts fans)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.