COMMONWEALTH vs GEORGE HOPKINS 10-23-19

8 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Well, I guess the COVID-19 Pandemic may cause more delays with this trial.  The next Pre-Trial Status Conference is scheduled for Thursday, April 16th.  😗😷     

We'll have to see how this case pans out. The Harvey Weinstein case just concluded and he faces prison time and there are still additional charges in California that he will go to trial for.

Harvey Weinstein sentenced to 23 years in prison after addressing his accusers in court

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Rich Cline said:

We'll have to see how this case pans out. The Harvey Weinstein case just concluded and he faces prison time and there are still additional charges in California that he will go to trial for.

Harvey Weinstein sentenced to 23 years in prison after addressing his accusers in court

They need to get his sorry ### out to LA to stand trial there.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

They need to get his sorry ### out to LA to stand trial there.  

I wouldn’t  want a man to have no emotional support at all from his own industry, so I hope Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson get a chance to visit and personally shake his hand.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, keystone3ply said:

Well, I guess the COVID-19 Pandemic may cause more delays with this trial.  The next Pre-Trial Status Conference is scheduled for Thursday, April 16th.  😗😷     

Gov Wolfe said no gatherings over 250 people, so we just need the coutroom to stay at 249

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

FWIW, looks like the virus is has put the PA court schedule on hold until at least 14 Apr.  W/R/T the case we all are following, I guess we'll see when the next action will occur

http://www.pacourts.us/assets/files/page-1305/file-8542.pdf?cb=1584463023525

Press pause on the Speedy Trial clause. 

21 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

FWIW, looks like the virus is has put the PA court schedule on hold until at least 14 Apr.  W/R/T the case we all are following, I guess we'll see when the next action will occur

Check the year on the lower left. Must have been in a hurry to get out (it says 2010).

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

If they have suspended for approximately 30 days until Tue, April 14th, I wonder if all scheduled cases are bumped for 30 days or if they'll reschedule just the hearings missed during the suspension period.  If the latter, then the Pre-Trial Status Hearing would still be a go on Thur, April 16th.  

He wasn't scheduled to be back in court until Apr 16 anyway; however, I highly doubt that will happen either.