No but making them sit there silently trying to understand is priceless 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, E3D said:

Hey now. 

just a joke - :withstupid:

You’re safe today lol 

6 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

No but making them sit there silently trying to understand is priceless 

And you wonder why I use sarcasm waaay too much. Keep picturing Jeff Dunham’s purple puppet Peanut (say that fast 3 times). One of his catch phrases is moving his hand over his head from front to back while imitating a plane. (IOW that just flew over their head). 

5 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

And you wonder why I use sarcasm waaay too much. Keep picturing Jeff Dunham’s purple puppet Peanut (say that fast 3 times). One of his catch phrases is moving his hand over his head from front to back while imitating a plane. (IOW that just flew over their head). 

i prefer the Walter approach

• Haha 1

On 6/10/2020 at 6:39 AM, rpbobcat said:

He  got photographed attending  2 Floyd rallies over the weekend.  Both violated  his Executive Orders for  maximum number of people and social distancing .  There was an Editorial that said something to effect "not OK for me,but OK for thee".

Then there's the media's latest melt down about Trump wanting the convention to allow the use of the whole arena without distancing, but no complaints about all the protester's and looters not using SD.

8 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Then there's the media's latest melt down about Trump wanting the convention to allow the use of the whole arena without distancing, but no complaints about all the protester's and looters not using SD.

Any idea of convention policy on wearing masks? 

Got back from store and saw some real Rhodes Scholars (sarcasm) not wearing them because county is in green status (doesn’t mean stop wearing masks) so in rotten mood about masks use. 

Edited by JimF-LowBari

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

Can't blame media for everything ( although it's been a target since day 1 ). If many people did not agree either way there would be nothing to report. If people weren't asking the same questions I don't believe they would.

A house divided falls

Divide and conquer 

or any other saying can fit and with no doubt   being used.

Encouragement can be. WE in this country can overcome anything and have in the past. THIS as well as everything we see and hear daily can be solved. We all just have to be smart, willing and listen to each other. Ok maybe those things are a little harder to do .

Edited by GUARDLING

32 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Any idea of convention policy on wearing masks? 

Got back from store and saw some real Rhodes Scholars (sarcasm) not wearing them because county is in green status (doesn’t mean stop wearing masks) so in rotten mood about masks use. 

Well we know who WON"T be wearing one

1 minute ago, GUARDLING said:

Well we know who WON"T be wearing one

Well since this is the encouragement thread I’m encouraged that these protesters are for the most part wearing masks. SD no but at least see lot of masks. More so than the open it now groups when they come to Harrisburg