Does no WGI = no DCI for 2021 (Hypothetical)?

57 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Don’t forget grandpa Wally either.... 

Still remember Wally couldn’t make Kris viewing because he was ill. My response to keep his ### at home didn’t as want him to take chances.

Also thinking of previous described sis in law who teaches and her hubby with compromised system. They may end up living on different floors of the house if she picks up something at school. He will probably pick the full basement cuz of the big screen tv 😈

we avoid him, he still likes Strohs LOL

and well...with two districts represented here's my house:

kid in AB off AB set up...A in Monday and Thursday, B in Tuesday and Thursday everyone home wednesday. Wife's school AA off BB....so group a in Monday Tuesday all off Wednesday, Group B in Thursday Friday.

so i get to play teacher Monday and Thursday. Both of them in elementary schools, and yeah good luck with elementary kids and masks and social distancing.

so as much as i'd live in the basement, I can't. and the grandparents are all over 70, so hesitant to jump in. Wonder if i can post with a tube down my throat

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

I can agree with most of what you say. My question to others (not here in general) then why not air or err ( which is it..lol) on the side of caution 

politics

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Problem is after the kids are mentioned... NOTHING is said about the adults that are around the kids and could be exposed. In other words those pieces are totally ignored and the entire picture is not discussed. For some people they probably aren’t thinking and for some I have the idea that it’s ye olde “don’t say anything that makes my opinion look bad”.

As for retirement.... would mean second mortgage to pick up hubbies medical insurance for two years with his pre-existing conditions. Yes they have to cover him but that doesn’t mean you can afford it.

ding ding. one kid in a class gets it...then you quarantine that whole class. and their families. and the teachers families. rolling chaos in enforcement

15 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

ding ding. one kid in a class gets it...then you quarantine that whole class. and their families. and the teachers families. rolling chaos in enforcement

And sis in law says she usually gets one or two kids per year that have some sort of issue. (Every few years a kid is removed from the class permanently for their sake and sake of the class) And most of the issues seem to come from disfunctional or missing home life. Kid either has no idea how to behave, doesn’t want to behave (some parents have said they don’t have to listen to others) or psychological from the mugged up home life. Add in the usual 1st or 2nd grade attention span and good luck with all day masks and social distancing. Again rural out in the boonies “you ain’t from around here are you” district....

One thing I haven’t noticed is if the bus companies have enough drivers. Less kids per bus and bus driver seems to be a often picked retirement job for people with commercial drivers license.

Edited by JimF-LowBari

30 minutes ago, Fred Windish said:

Ha!  it’s err.  Agree, though, with your suggestion. Although, I prefer that choice to be a personal decision. I have no problem with anyone who does not comply with recommendations, I can choose to keep distance from them, shop someplace else, etc. 

I know people say " I trust people will do the  right thing, unfortunately Ive seen alot of the opposite" As lately as 5 min ago on TV

Edited by GUARDLING

4 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

I know people say " I trust people will do the  right thing, unfortunately Ive seen alot of the opposite" As lately as 5 min ago on TV

having faith in our society to do the right thing is akin to believing Chumley wont give BD a 20 on finals night...it's fantasy.

if people would do the right thing, we'd be better off and far less divided.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1