DCI partnering with Varsity Performing Arts to launch "SoundSport Scholastic" events

The Georgia cheer event is just unbelievable being held at this time.  However, I do have a little hope with Dr. Fauci stating this morning that he thinks that most Americans that want the vaccine will have it by the end of April.  While I don't share his confidence, it does give one hope for a bridge tour? 

In honor of @continental:

Give me a "C"

Give me an "O"

Give me a "V"

Give me an "I"

Give me a "D"

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Continental said:

At what point does the health of the general public become important?

Give me a "C"

Give me an "O"

Give me a "V"

Give me an "I"

Give me a "D"

when science is believed

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, lowend said:

Varsity/Stanbury is marketing coordinated apparel toward band directors now.  The one stop shop is picking up steam.  Btw, the prices are really high (as Varsity prices always have been).

Can just hear my old crusty WWII vet HS band director. “What the hell is this! Don’t they make enough money off the kids”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skevinp said:

Congratulations on being chosen Head Fearleader this year.  

Also for being voted Miss Quarantine Angel and Stay-at-Homecoming Queen.  

And with all the Advanced shelter-in-Placement classes you’re taking, you stand a great chance of graduating Vacinatorian.  

Ok

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Continental said:

Ok

There was no hidden message there.  It was just an attempt to build on the levity of your post with some exquisitely bad puns.    I’m sorry if you found it offensive in any way.  

Honestly, we could all use a good fearleader squad right now.  I worry that people are starting to relax when we aren’t out of the woods yet. 

Edited by skevinp
  • Like 1

On 2/11/2021 at 10:57 AM, keystone3ply said:

However, I do have a little hope with Dr. Fauci stating this morning that he thinks that most Americans that want the vaccine will have it by the end of April.  While I don't share his confidence, it does give one hope for a bridge tour? 

Guess he doesn't share his confidence either.  Just saw where he's moving the goalpost to end of May or June.