Phantom Regiment 2022

2 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Advocated for the end of member abuse within Drum Corps in general and PR specifically.  See the ‘Member Abuse in Drum Corps’ discussion. Phantom has some explaining to do.  

This faux argument is done. Really and truly. The organization has stepped up to address the concerns of protecting the current members and yet you and a few others are intent of dragging up the past. Move forward please.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

This faux argument is done. Really and truly. The organization has stepped up to address the concerns of protecting the current members and yet you and a few others are intent of dragging up the past. Move forward please.

It's not the past. That former member just recently posted on social media expanding on the incidents, clearly indicating that the situation has not been adequately resolved. With that said, I purposely posted that as a separate topic so as to not inundate this thread topic with negative posts about the management of PR and to allow for a greater conversation about abuse in drum corps as a whole.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

It's not the past. That former member just recently posted on social media expanding on the incidents, clearly indicating that the situation has not been adequately resolved. With that said, I purposely posted that as a separate topic so as to not inundate this thread topic with negative posts about the management of PR and to allow for a greater conversation about abuse in drum corps as a whole.

Yes - there is a separate thread on just this issue.  That is where the discussion belongs.   

• Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Give it a rest.

13 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

Give it a rest.

In this thread, absolutely. In the other thread I created, no thank you. Just be assured, it is most definitely not “in the past.”

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sutasaurus said:

I have trust in Dr. Snead and will gladly continue to support PR financially and otherwise. 

• Like 3

They should follow the covid protocol that baseball is following which isn one week until everyone tests negative.  They don't want to spread this to the other corps. DCI needs to make sure the corps is safe!!!!   

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, DCFAN said:

They should follow the covid protocol that baseball is following which isn one week until everyone tests negative.  They don't want to spread this to the other corps. DCI needs to make sure the corps is safe!!!!   

I wonder how Finals retreat and the age-out ceremony will be handled this year.  No mixing between corps allowed. 

• Like 1