Bluecoats 2022

so very proud of Bloo! they gave it their all and were not afraid to play around with themes and ideas this year, and it payed off!

• Like 1

I love this show! I fell in love with it the ensemble rehearsal before Detroit, and it grew … slowly at first, but man it caught fire in the last week. Sanford baby! That’s a nice piece of hardware! Such a glorious finish! 

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 2

Phenomenal job Bloo!!!!! Way to close out the season with that epic surge. Congrats on a well deserved Sanford! You earned it!!!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Phenomenal job Bloo!!!!! Way to close out the season with that epic surge. Congrats on a well deserved Sanford! You earned it!!!!

You are a class act, Chief! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thank you for the trip this year Bloo! Your excellence in every area always seemed effortless but we know you worked so hard, and it paid off. All the crowd love and all the accolades are richly deserved for this unforgettable journey of a show. Congratulations!

• Like 2

I had this show going down as another Jagged Line back in July - wow was I wrong -

Very impressive how the corps continued to build the show this year -- 

I can't take the whiplash changes/innovations in the activity

I say this every year but I think I need to take a few years off...

(then I get sucked back in every year...)
Screenshot-2022-08-14-9-02-37-AM.png

Edited by tedrick

My favorite show of 2022. Now in my all-time top 10. Thank you for the ride, Bluecoats.

• Like 1

Another awesome show from the Best Design Team in the business...and yes there are other teams (1) that could make that claim.  Bloo 22 took ownership of the show, just as the design team wanted and planned, and it becomes another Bloo Classic.

But I am especially pleased to see the INCREDIBLE work of Tom Rarick, Roger Carter and others rewarded with the Sanford.  I somewhat liken this, prior to last night, to Dan Marino being a GREAT QB, but not getting that Super Bowl trophy.  The Bloo percussion team won a gold in 2016 and now the Sanford!

I'm also THRILLED that they won with OUTSTANDING lines from BD and SCV on the field.  They deserve being mentioned with the best.

....and did anyone catch that Alumni Corps 🙂 

• Like 2

A couple days late... but congratulations on your well deserved achievement, Bloo!

You far exceeded my early predictions and assumptions.  Rockin' end to the season!

• Like 1