Carolina Crown 2022

karuna

13 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Are you referring to me as a clown?   

No myself 

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

That’s kind of aggressive.  Pipe down and what kind of drugs are you people on?

My screen name speaks for itself…

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

Are you referring to me as a clown?  

You mean, let me understand this … cuz I … maybe its me, maybe I’m a little xxxx up maybe. I’m funny how? I mean funny, like I’m a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I’m here to xxxxx amuse you? Whattya you mean funny? Funny how? How am I funny?

Sorry. Anytime I hear or read the word clown, I digress to Joe Pesci in Goodfellas.

Fuggetaboutit…

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, nsxanax said:

You mean, let me understand this … cuz I … maybe its me, maybe I’m a little xxxx up maybe. I’m funny how? I mean funny, like I’m a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I’m here to xxxxx amuse you? Whattya you mean funny? Funny how? How am I funny?

Sorry. Anytime I hear or read the word clown, I digress to Joe Pesci in Goodfellas.

Fuggetaboutit…

funny-how.gif

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

funny-how.gif

Well played, Terri.

If I only had some of them internet(s) skills.

’Fraid I’ve been pushing the design limits of this Commodore 64 for sometime now.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, nsxanax said:

Well played, Terri.

If I only had some of them internet(s) skills.

’Fraid I’ve been pushing the design limits of this Commodore 64 for sometime now.

Oh my God...that was my first computer. A hand me hand me hand me down...as I was born in the 90s, but my first computer none the less. Lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

Oh my God...that was my first computer. A hand me hand me hand me down...as I was born in the 90s, but my first computer none the less. Lol.

Best game machine ever (my era anyway). 

• Thanks 1

Its another show day everyone, woot woot!

I hope both Crown and Bloo have great runs tonight!  No secret where my loyalties lie on who I prefer to win, but I am all for everyone producing the best product possible.  

Team Crown- show no mercy! 🔥

• Like 7

7 hours ago, queenanne_1536 said:

Just stop. You were the one in 2019 after Allentown trying to school everyone by saying "I told you so." You told us nothing - Crown still finished 4th and you were wrong. You have a huge Crown bias and it clouds your judgement.

And, as I recall in 2019, nearly everyone, including I, was saying Crown was going to finish 4th (for practically the entire season), exactly where they finished. YOU were the one who said ALL SEASON LONG Crown had a shot to win, and after Allentown you claimed they were surging and had a chance to win. LOL, indeed.

Maybe some of you should get a hobby. God forbid the Crownies show bias on their own corps thread. This is supposed to be fun, ######! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4