And the floodgates are opening

10 hours ago, cixelsyd said:

I am sure DCI has more double secret probation press releases ready to go, in case any of these complainants go public.

uh reddit is public (public said in best Ron White voice)

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Ok I made a ####### mistake and admitted it…. Got anymore hairs to split and mind reading what other people meant?

does the day end in Y?

4 hours ago, kevingamin said:

I'd offer to be DCAF IT, but John probably already has that covered.

reach out, you never know

11 minutes ago, cixelsyd said:

Meant to say "go viral".

But saying “I was arrested for being drunk.. in viral”. Isn’t as funny. (Heard it so many times think I know it by heart.)

“I wasn’t drunk in public, I was drunk in a bar until they threw me out. Arrest them!” 
Ron “Tater Salad” White

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Repeat from other thread but just read about the NFL investigation of the Washington Football Team. Findings cannot be released unless BOTH sides agree to the release. To put that into DCIs world, a corps could have a problem, be investigated and no one (members, potential members, parents) would know what happened. Hope DCI doesn’t get ideas.

What was the quote from Pioneer few years back “what goes on in the corps, stays in the corps”. 👎

Edited by JimF-LowBari

11 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

11 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

“I wasn’t drunk in public, I was drunk in a bar until they threw me out. Arrest them!” 
Ron “Tater Salad” White

Might have been the day before his alcohol/pool related accident.  

15 hours ago, cixelsyd said:

Meant to say "go viral".

Reddit is the genesis of half of this thread and items out on many other social media platforms

15 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

But saying “I was arrested for being drunk.. in viral”. Isn’t as funny. (Heard it so many times think I know it by heart.)

Ron “Tater Salad” White

"i dont know many it would have taken to kick my ###....but i know how many they were gonna use"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Repeat from other thread but just read about the NFL investigation of the Washington Football Team. Findings cannot be released unless BOTH sides agree to the release. To put that into DCIs world, a corps could have a problem, be investigated and no one (members, potential members, parents) would know what happened. Hope DCI doesn’t get ideas.

What was the quote from Pioneer few years back “what goes on in the corps, stays in the corps”. 👎

well it seems things in DCI only come out when people leak or go public on social media so....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1