Saturday, July 9th ... “Tournament of Champions – Northern Illinois” … Huskie Stadium at Northern Illinois University – DeKalb, ILLINOIS

26 minutes ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

Once it crosses into temperatures that have 3 digits, hell is just hell. We hit 103 this past week and people who had lived here their entire lives acted like the 101 from the last week was like a cool, autumn breeze by comparison. It's 2 degrees kids. 

Britt and I are talking about starting to travel out west next year to start looking for places that I want to retire to. Arizona has come to the top of that list a few times. It's gotta have national parks and mountains but not be absolutely stupid cold for 9 months of the year. I don't do cold. 

We’re in Oro Valley (Tucson) with a killer view of the Santa Catalina Mts. There are five ranges to choose from! Vail is developing quickly and you’re near the Rincon Mts.

If you can take 30F a couple of mornings in January, you’re all set.

Edited by Sutasaurus
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Check out Ajo Az

It doesn’t have National Parks, but it does have Cabeza Prieta National Wildlife Refuge & Oregon Pipe National Monument.  There are also parts of the USAF bombing range ~15 miles north that are sometimes open for hiking, dirt bikes etc.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Cavaliers will perform in standstill tonight. 

Bummer, but understandable. Get better soon!

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Cavaliers will perform in standstill tonight. 

Do you know if they’re still rehearsing or how it’s been affected other then the props?

1 minute ago, BlueStainGlass said:

I think Open class should have had a smaller tour so they could plan for smaller sizes more.

Some open class doesn’t start touring for another week. Southwind and Louisiana Stars I think.

Time for Madison?