Saturday, July 9th ... “Tournament of Champions – Northern Illinois” … Huskie Stadium at Northern Illinois University – DeKalb, ILLINOIS

7 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I heard Cavies would have scored a 100 tonight.... 🙂

Yea, right.  The last time I saw the guard perform, they were not very clean.  I really hope that during this down time the corps is perfecting their show.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mikah said:

Yea, right.  The last time I saw the guard perform, they were not very clean.  I really hope that during this down time the corps is perfecting their show.

It was a joke!

Hard to clean with Covid lurking…has a chance to hit everyone this year, and it gets obviously more costly the closer to Indy we get. 

22 minutes ago, ThePlanets said:

According to my eyes and ears there should not be that much of a gap between BS and phantom. 

Agree. Should have been bigger. 

With that said, I LOVE Phantom’s visual design this year! But the BS guard and brass is in another league compared to my beloved Regiment. 

Edited by RContra
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, RContra said:

With that said, I LOVE Phantom’s visual design this year! But the BS guard and brass is in another league compared to my beloved Regiment. 

See, my issue here is that it was visual proficiency and percussion achievement that put Phantom way behind BS. Fifth in those categories doesn’t match what I heard and saw at all.

Edited by college-phan
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, RContra said:

I'm not a guard pro at all but I do want to acknowledge that BS hornline is very good this year. I was extremely impressed at the opener.