DCI Tomball.... I mean, Houston

3 minutes ago, crownisking said:

The Texas desert is home to a number of really cool art installations! I plan on visiting all of them eventually. Planning it out can be tricky though because this state is so freaking big!

Agreed, the Texas desert is very preservative .... but I don't think of it  as an "art installation" as much as an example of "just another Texan being a horse's patoot" ....of course I'm speaking as an Okie expatriate .....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, greg_orangecounty said:

Said it immediately after their first show.  No one's going to touch Blue Devils.  

It is what it is.

It’s what DCI seasons are made on.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KPinCAL said:

You’d have to bet a thousand bucks just to win a hundred.  Odds are too in your favor 

Just going off the hype of a lot of different shows. Everyone is pretty intimidating this year with talent. However, with the last couple of face offs I think it's obvious where this is going. 

1 minute ago, CAtenhut said:

Mandarins, Cavies, BS and Cadets were only separated by 1.4 so the 6-10 battle is on. 

Phantom is bringing in the rear as well, I don’t anticipate more than a half-point to a point drop off in between 9-10, I hope they close the gap!

12 minutes ago, crownisking said:

The Texas desert is home to a number of really cool art installations! I plan on visiting all of them eventually. Planning it out can be tricky though because this state is so freaking big!

Make sure to go to Marfa if you're trying to do a West Texas tour. Such a quirky art town. I know a few people who own ranches out there and it's a VERY controversial town now. lol. oh well. Also, go to El Paso! So many people write it off I'm not sure why. 

• Like 2

Still having a premonition of someone else really really cleaning the heck out of their show and surprising BD come finals week. Which I’m fine with! I love drama

Glad to see the GE judges being more fair to Crown tonight, I thought Tuesday was a little odd

• Like 1