DCI Tomball.... I mean, Houston

1 minute ago, NakedEye said:

We should start to see how things will go after this weekend. A week in the TX heat draining everyone, plus such a large grouping in one place and an indoor venue. Coupled with cases exploding in general. I hope, Hope, hope they will be ok, but I’ve been 😬😬😬😬 about this weekend.

Looks like Bloo was missing quite a few tonight..hope for the best for all corps

5 minutes ago, Maleguena1988 said:

How did tomorrow nights time slots get determined? Thanks!

The three shows last Saturday night. 

From DCI article:

The following performance order was determined based on reverse order of placement from July 16 events in Denver, Memphis and Whitewater and drawn at random in groups of threes. Corps not competing in any of those events were placed into the drawing order based on projected score to date.

Edited by Dpsouthern81

4 minutes ago, Maleguena1988 said:

How did tomorrow nights time slots get determined? Thanks!

Based on the scores from last weekend, put them into groups of 3 (1-3, 4-6, etc), and then those groups were drawn randomly. And then DCI randomly put Cavies into the 9 spot since they didn't perform for almost 2 weeks due to Covid. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, CAtenhut said:

Based on the scores from last weekend, put them into groups of 3 (1-3, 4-6, etc), and then those groups were drawn randomly. And then DCI randomly put Cavies into the 9 spot since they didn't perform for almost 2 weeks due to Covid. 

Bluecoats beat SCV (85-83.550), yet perform before them?

ah…then random draw…got it. 😉

it’s late 

Edited by Maleguena1988
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, kdaddy said:

Bach listening to this show like

artworks-x6pErzDoXiWBV1vF-a7Iqiw-t500x50

No!  I've marched color guard since middle school but during concert season I played flute.  I've always hated Bach.  Flute-wise, I found his music to be simplistic and boring.  I might as well be playing scales.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, scheherazadesghost said:

🤩 Had to leave Dallas. Too much snooty new money. My family heritage is native to your neck of the woods, so it's felt spiritual to return home, as it were. I adore El Paso and Juarez.

It's always nice to go home 🙂

• Thanks 1