Tuesday, July 19th “DCI Broken Arrow” …. Tiger Stadium Broken Arrow High School … Broken Arrow, OKLAHOMA

4 minutes ago, FTNK said:

Crown and Boston are very different in design. So that is an argument against "every corps looks and sounds the same"

I've always thought that statement was a crock of ####. Plenty of diversity out there 

• Like 3

First time I noticed the tarps in the corners of the field.  Have they been there all along.  Sadly, it's been a while.

Just now, CrownBariDad said:

First time I noticed the tarps in the corners of the field.  Have they been there all along.  Sadly, it's been a while.

First time I’ve seen them 

• Thanks 1

Just now, MikeRapp said:

Definitely true. There are concepts that are uniquely Bluecoats. But they emphasize a different type of arrangement, more muscular and less “look at how technical we can triple tongue and run all over the field.”

I don’t think there’s been a Bloo music program since their tilt year that I’ve thought negatively about, I’ve generally liked to loved what they put out, and I’m definitely looking forward to hearing them on Thursday at Denton, despite me being in front of that BLARING synth at the beginning to start with😬 right along the 40 yard line in the second row haha

• Like 1

Just now, CrownBariDad said:

Was just going to ask the same thing, first time I've noticed them too.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Crossed said:

The Time is Right Here, Right Now

If VK were spoofing this year they'd do that....then flip the sign for The Price is Right. and have a Bob Barker guard charcter fall down on the parking lot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Great to see Cavies back. They sound and move terrific. Maybe there is more to come visually but I still have same impression so far as from tour “premiere” - visual program so far doesn’t compete with top 5.  Really looking forward to how they progress and move up. 

• Like 2

Just now, KVG_DC said:

If VK were spoofing this year they'd do that....then flip the sign for The Price is Right. and have a Bob Barker guard charcter fall down on the parking lot.

That is the only thing I can think about now

• Haha 1