Tuesday, July 19th “DCI Broken Arrow” …. Tiger Stadium Broken Arrow High School … Broken Arrow, OKLAHOMA

51 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Boston you were FANTASTIC tonight! You always make this alum proud, but I am super excited for your accomplishments in such a short period.

As far as the scores, I am ok with them.  Remember, "We don't GAVA".

You potentially could still earn a SILVER in the end IMO, but I can't even recall you sitting 4th at this juncture. Keep pressing toward the prize.

I am loving the competition.  I can't wait to see your show live at MTSU and Atlanta!

Yes, they are fantastic this year. Such a step up from 2019 and beating Vanguard was such a huge accomplishment. I know they beat Vanguard during the 2005 season, but beating a Vanguard this good is huge.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Dude I swear no matter where Bloo places over the last several years, you are class personified. Quite a few people on this forum could learn something watching the way you carry yourself, regardless of placements. 

Respect Sir. 

6 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Who robbed them? Was any instruments stolen? Are the members ok? Any personal things taken? 

Darn shame they got robbed since BD beat them fair and square on the field tonight. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

Never claimed to be perfect brother. 

God Bless you and have a wonderful evening!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Never claimed to be perfect brother. 

God Bless you and have a wonderful evening!

But you could practice what you preach. 🤷

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Who robbed them? Was any instruments stolen? Are the members ok? Any personal things taken? 

Darn shame they got robbed since BD beat them fair and square on the field tonight. 

Exactly. Now I’m seeing it was performance order on the Crown thread. They went on 3rd and got 2nd. San Antonio will be different when they go on later. 

Looks like another undefeated season for BD.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

Exactly. Now I’m seeing it was performance order on the Crown thread. They went on 3rd and got 2nd. San Antonio will be different when they go on later. 

Looks like another undefeated season for BD.

Looks like Henry is super duper mad 😡 at people who like to cheer on their favorite corps. Lots of people are mad that Crown has fans that like to HONK every now and then. Don’t be like Henry 😡

Edited by charlie1223
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rylan said:

It should be pointed out that Crown’s brass performance score was higher than BD’s so *technically* they we’re the better brass performers tonight. But Crown lost overall brass because the judges determined that their content wasn’t nearly as demanding. I say that’s how Crown keeps the Ott by finals - by adding more content. 

But they usually don’t, BD adds

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Newseditor44 said:

Judges are human too. But when the second place corp performs so early, it puts the judges in a bad position and they have to make up numbers that are a bit outrageous to compensate. I bet the numbers the next couple of nights go down a point until we get to San Antonio. 

It really wasn’t that early, Boston and Cavies lol