Tuesday, July 19th “DCI Broken Arrow” …. Tiger Stadium Broken Arrow High School … Broken Arrow, OKLAHOMA

6 hours ago, MikeRapp said:

Crown should medal this year. Silver or bronze, depending on how well Bluecoats cleans their ending. 

I have heard that the Bloo run wasn't very solid last night with some music issues.  So if they tighten that back up they should be right there with Crown fighting for that 2nd spot

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

A warm and fuzzy feeling all around. 

I'll take your word for it, I don't want to look.  Too much huggy mushy congratulatory stuff between all the fans, I might get all teary. 😄

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, charlie1223 said:

Crown was robbed.

Don’t really  know if got robbed but just to keep the fun of competition conversation going I will say ……

that if Crown truly deserved and overall 3rd and 4th place ranking in GE 1 and GE 2  (Plus one judge sub caption ranked crown 5th) than I think GE needs a total reevaluation  and potential overhaul  😁

if  anyone is under confident or over confident at this point they don’t realize there is a lot of season left to be played out 😊

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Maleguena1988 said:

I didn’t think it was TOO bad…I really felt for the judges last night…I can’t imagine how difficult judging this range of show must be…not upset with the placements, but a little puzzling at some of the caption discrepancies (for instance, 1 judge had Bloo in 4th GE, in had them .1 from 1st), but I also think that is reflective of how hard their charge is…imagine this will tighten up in the following week.

I’m not quite understanding the consternation over the captions being all over the place. THATS A GOOD THING. It means judges are calling it the way they see it. 

I see this time and time again. People complain about slotting but as soon as a judge ventures out, people act like the judge just insulted their mothers 

basically I agree with you, I feel bad for the judges too. They can never win 

Edited by Cappybara
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, CAtenhut said:

So because you judged you think your opinions when watching a video with a drunk cameraman and poorly-placed mics and unbalanced sound are more valid than anyone else's here. Ok, got it. 👋 (me waving to you as you ride away on your high horse)

Never said it was me, so there you go assuming you are understanding what I wrote.  Maybe go back and read.  Love my horse btw.

• Haha 1