Tuesday, July 19th “DCI Broken Arrow” …. Tiger Stadium Broken Arrow High School … Broken Arrow, OKLAHOMA

13 minutes ago, Ediker said:

Brass: 3rd, Percussion: 2nd, Guard: 1st

The kids definitely brought it last night!

It’s on the capable staff to meet the standards set by the kids, and bring this show home.
Congrats, BAC!

Yes, Boston was really good last night. As I've said from early in the season there is NO DOUBT that Boston has some serious caption strength. Last night 1st in guard, 2nd in percussion, and 3rd in Brass is an indication of how good they are, especially against that kind of competition. Regardless of placement they are fun to watch. I imagine they will look at visual and GE issues and new ideas over the coming weeks. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Not really talked about but BS opened the spread between them and cavies 👀

They're also only 3.15 behind SCV. I think Cadets will get slotted right between for 6th, but BS is looking strong for the 6th/7th spot. Now we wait for the BS vs Mandarins face-off later this week. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bluecoats88 said:

I have heard that the Bloo run wasn't very solid last night with some music issues.  So if they tighten that back up they should be right there with Crown fighting for that 2nd spot

I think the bigger issue w/ Bloo is that the music seems to support the narration, which is fine in a movie but not so much in a Drum Corps show.   And being that the narration is so central to their show, IDK how to fix that w/o a major re-write.

But what do I know?

• Like 3

7 hours ago, WarriorWay said:

But they usually don’t, BD adds

At this point, for BD to get the Ott they would just need to perfectly perform the content they already have without having to add anything. But it’s true, BD will add more for sure. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Crazy to think how close cavies could get to that 11th prediction 

I feel like much of that is to no fault of their own, however. I think Cavies will surge later into the season

• Like 3

How does Boston get 3rd in brass and 2nd in percussion, but end up 5th in Music - Analysis ?

10 hours ago, MikeRapp said:

I give up. Chumley. Wow. Embarrassing.

hey no 20 yet.

• Haha 1