MY MESSAGE & PLEA TO FLOMARCHING

Flo is showing the replay of Friday's Allentown show again today (Sunday)...ugh! I emailed but who knows if they respond.  Maybe they will show both Friday and Saturday all in one shot today??  Wishful thinking I guess.

• Confused 1

55 minutes ago, leed17 said:

Flo is showing the replay of Friday's Allentown show again today (Sunday)...ugh! I emailed but who knows if they respond.  Maybe they will show both Friday and Saturday all in one shot today??  Wishful thinking I guess.

Is this why the stream died for 10 minutes and then came back to a pit playing the star spangled banner with no explanation?

This is the first event I've tried to watch this year and I almost canceled my subscription and charged back what I paid because they couldn't even rebroadcast without the stream dying.

Yah. Pit is Cadets 82 pit!   That's the start of Yesterday's show.

• 3 months later...
47 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Received a survey email from FloMarching wanting me to "come home" so I'm reviving the topic.  Did anyone else receive the survey? What should I tell them or should I just send the email to the trash? 🤔🧐  

YUNO.jpg

Please tell the producers not to cut away from colorguard tosses before the catch! Sorry if it's been covered already lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1