Thursday, July 21 “DCI Denton” …. Apogee Stadium at the University of North Texas Denton, TEXAS … Thursday, July 21… 7:50 PM CT

The finally got the volume right on the brass solo during the drum break and it was amazing.  The visual program is beautiful and I can't wait to see what they do with the ending.  Top 3 drum line.  Color guard might repeat in their caption.  And Wow... they are getting clean.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Ashontheinternet said:

it is very rude. calling anything about any corps lazy is one of the most pathetic and out of touch thing you can do. the members work their rear's off day in day out and for what, to be called lazy by some schmuck online? very rude comment indeed. 

Cadets have literally had three days of 11 hours of rehearsal and some fool behind his keyboard in his air conditioning is referring to them as lazy lol 

• Like 6

I wish Boston would medal and beat Bloo but I’m not sure it will happen. It’s a much better show that should medal IMO

• Like 4

Just now, TigerBaritone19 said:

I wish Boston would medal and beat Bloo but I’m not sure it will happen. It’s a much better show that should medal IMO

They had a great run tonight across the board. 

• Like 1