Saturday, July 23 ... “DCI Southwestern Championship” … Alamodome … SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS Saturday, July 23… 1:30 PM CT

Bluecoats' show is growing on me, but really dislike the ending.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

Bluecoats really the most sane corps out there teaching you a lesson, if you listen to the narration.  We all have our inner Lou Reed.  Maybe mine is Kemit the Frog.  Loved the show tonight!  A little more edge and emotion in their performance.  

• Like 4

Madly in love with this show, every section is a feast. Keep doing you Bloo. I do not recommend driving during acid trips however. 

• Like 3

Just now, KVG_DC said:

It utilizes the trippy of those uniforms really well. 

it's actually creepy, lol.  looks like they're floating and kind of rippling like a flag in the wind.  the power of the human mind to close in shapes...gestalt design i think is what it's called. 

I wonder if the ending has more to come 

• Like 1

Wow, Bluecoats just cranking. What a show. I for one love the keytar. The color scheme is so consistent it's almost monochromatic in a way. I imagine the wheel prop pusher people are yelling "Duck! Duck! Duck!" as they roll over the brass near the end! 

• Like 2