Saturday, July 23 ... “DCI Southwestern Championship” … Alamodome … SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS Saturday, July 23… 1:30 PM CT

27 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

They better play Allentown in Allentown 

I hope they secured the rights preseason. 

6 minutes ago, ElSuarez said:

Too bad there is not a video of the inside of the tunnel during that part of the show.

But there is!

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

34 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

Also someone in his life should tell him his blog is cringe and make him delete it … free speech yadda yadda but also, like, read the room? Stop publicly commenting on the work of former colleagues and definitely stop writing with a sense of authority about this activity as if you’re still a part of community. Everyone has a right to their own opinions, but basic decency dictates whether we should go public with those opinion, IMO. 

Yup; it's straight up "Narcissistic Personality Disorder".     

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Not that BD needs advice from me, but they’d best not coast - BAC is going to make them earn it if they want the title. But BD is built for that challenge. Still, awesome to see BAC performing and ascending at this level.

• Thanks 1

Ok ... I want a few more reads on BAC but. I think I see a number of Milton things I'd been overlooking after reviewing a synopsis. 

Milton's tale is focused more on the celestial conflict than the couple.  So theres some things at the start of the show signaling the escape from the lake of fire and establishment of Pandemonium.  

Then at the end, while everyone's looking at the couple....There's a single horn player who comes out a the bottom and stands at the entry of the 'path'.   This is either Raphel who in Milton's tale he returns to heaven at the end after advising Adam to love Eve with more purity in mind.   Or Micheal who seals Paradise with a guard.  

I suspect these elements are gonna get layered up.  

Boston is not done adding to this show at all.

Edited by KVG_DC
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4