Saturday, July 30th .. 4:55 PM “DCI Southeastern Championship” …Center Parc Credit Union Stadium … Atlanta, GEORGIA

12 minutes ago, corps8294 said:

A pack of deli style hot dogs, a can of Hormel Chili (No Beans!), a pack of fresh hot dog buns, and you're good to go! 
...and don't forget the french fries! 

Wait, no onions? What is this blasphemy? 

Also, shout out to Vienna Beef. Expensive af but worth it, especially with chili dogs. 

• Like 1

Currently at my partner’s condo just outside of midtown Atlanta. She’s got a nice view of the midtown skyline and we currently can’t see a single building because of how hard it’s raining. We’re going to wait it out and see what’s the update on the show before heading to Center Parc Stadium 

• Sad 2

Not good when the show thread is all about the weather and hotdogs. Sigh!

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ShortyRock said:

I can confirm it is pouring here with lightening.  Was 2nd in line for security and less than 5 minutes before the rain started, they told us to go back to our cars as they weren't letting us into the stadium.  Currently at the gate waiting it out.

Sucks. I just got back home and it's clear. Maybe they should transfer the show up here in Cobb County at Mceachern High were they had the show in 2017.

It could be worse -- you could be Dan Acheson and everyone in the room is looking at you for a decision. Prayers!!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Trying that at this point would be logistically difficult if not impossible 

Oh I know...lol.  🤣.. Crazy that the storm is just over Downtown Atlanta.  Not one drop of rain near me. Completely dry.  And the sun is out too. 

Edited by rchitectburd23BD01

6 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

I could go for some butter chicken while we wait

I’ve got a new kamado grill that I haven’t had a chance to use. Maybe I’ll try my hand at some chicken shish tawook. (I won’t be able to marinade overnight but that’s okay.) Or maybe Grubhub, LOL.