Saturday, July 30th .. 4:55 PM “DCI Southeastern Championship” …Center Parc Credit Union Stadium … Atlanta, GEORGIA

This stadium reminds me of the old Roosevelt Stadium in Jersey City NJ.   Not exactly a premier venue.

So I guess the multi cam shot where you can see the big screen is where home plate used to be. 

4 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Winston Salem NOAA showing 80% all day 

Sunday
Showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. High near 84. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. 
Sunday Night
Showers and thunderstorms before 5am, then a slight chance of showers. Low around 72. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
Edited by keystone3ply
cx

So I’m seeing the revised schedule and they’ve cut all intermissions?   Dang. That means missing corps for the inevitable bathroom break, souvenir sales will take a hit cause there was no ‘before the show’ time due to the weather, and those judges just gotta push through to the end.  

I finaly made it here! 

25 bucks parking and someone already sitting in my seat.... Lol

Edited by Liahona
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Ooh the Tuba feature.   @Chief Guns son’s fro must be 4 inches longer than last performance on Flo…. 😃

Honestly I think it's grown another six inches. He can't even sit up straight in the car anymore. Lol

• Haha 3

Just now, CrownBariDad said:

So I guess the multi cam shot where you can see the big screen is where home plate used to be. 

What’ were seeing right now from the front corner of the end zone.  Yeah home plate.  See the wall curve that’s still there?  

• Like 1