An uneducated fangirl's final predictions

This is probably the most difficult time I’ve ever had predicting the final placing. We’re enjoying at least 15 tightly packed programs on display.  The top-scoring 5-6 are incredible and I’d like to see ALL of them medal . . . . but that’s not how it works!

Having watched only on FLO, I’d commit to this final prediction -

1. Blue Devils

2. Boston Crusaders

3. Bluecoats

4. Carolina Crown

5. Vanguard

6. Blue Stars

Special shout-out to Bluecoats who mesmerize me most.

Oh, big hello and welcome to you, ‘fangirl.’ 

Edited by Fred Windish
  • Like 6

5 hours ago, Orwellian Wiress said:

Alright, I'm gonna look into the crystal ball a little 🔮 Based on the placements I've seen so far and based on an objective view of each show, here's my predictions for top 6. I wanna post this here for posterity, once I say it I can't go back. So without further ado...

🔮Orwell's Final 2022 Predictions🔮

6. Mandarins

5. Santa Clara Vanguard

4. Boston Crusaders

3. Blue Devils

2. Bluecoats

1. Carolina Crown

I'm uneducated in this as well so I'll chime in.  BD in 3rd is a really, really bold prediction...that is a rare occurrence and I don't think it will happen this season, I predict 1st but 2nd at the least.  I'm also pretty sure BAC will medal and I think they will be 2nd.  This top 5 is going to be close though, they're all just so good. 

5 hours ago, Orwellian Wiress said:

Alright, I'm gonna look into the crystal ball a little 🔮 Based on the placements I've seen so far and based on an objective view of each show, here's my predictions for top 6. I wanna post this here for posterity, once I say it I can't go back. So without further ado...

6. Mandarins

5. Santa Clara Vanguard

4. Boston Crusaders

3. Blue Devils

2. Bluecoats

1. Carolina Crown

That would be pretty wild and fun to watch.

Edited by JohnDF
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Cappybara said:

BD’s GE dominance this season pretty much assured that 3rd will be very unlikely. I can see Boston making enough of a push for first, but I will stick to the Competitive Inertia Theory and say the final finish will be:

1. BD

2. Boston 

3. Bloo

4. Crown

5. SCV

6. Cadets

Hard to argue much against this prediction.

But, this is DCP so,

I agree that BD & BAC will be 1-2.  80% chance BD will win, a 20% chance it is BAC.

3-4 will likely be Bloo & Crown; final ranking depends on how close Bloo can come to Crown in music score, and how close Crown can come to Bloo in GE score 

SCV is laying low & might be able to sneak into 4th.

Edited by IllianaLancerContra
speling
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

SCV is laying low & might be able to sneak into 4th.

Steady progression is their game. Let's see if it can hold a candle to the early higher-achievers. 💚❤️

Not that 4th v 5th is that different to me in the end. The impacts from their show go WAY beyond scoring and placement for me, especially as a young corps.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Orwellian Wiress said:

6. Mandarins

5. Santa Clara Vanguard

4. Boston Crusaders

3. Blue Devils

2. Bluecoats

1. Carolina Crown

I'd be interested in this if you actually have a $ 1,000 bet on your predictions. In fact to make it easy...just who wins the gold. But of course you don't have a bet so it's all relative.

2 hours ago, Cappybara said:

BD’s GE dominance this season pretty much assured that 3rd will be very unlikely. I can see Boston making enough of a push for first, but I will stick to the Competitive Inertia Theory and say the final finish will be:

1. BD

2. Boston 

3. Bloo

4. Crown

5. SCV

6. Cadets

This!