Friday, August 5th “DCI Eastern Classic” J Birney Crum Stadium Allentown, PENNSYLVANIA

1 minute ago, saxfreq1128 said:

BAC had more drops and still — deservingly! — beat BD guard, so I’m not worried on that front. 

It’s BAC’s third in percussion that perplexes me. Is it because of the front ensemble? I mean third in content surely can’t be the opinion on that battery. It just feels weird. 

I would guess front ensemble. Their battery has been hot all along. 

Just now, saxfreq1128 said:

BAC had more drops and still — deservingly! — beat BD guard, so I’m not worried on that front. 

It’s BAC’s third in percussion that perplexes me. Is it because of the front ensemble? I mean third in content surely can’t be the opinion on that battery. It just feels weird. 

That’s where I’m always confused. Why does one percussion have the highest content most of the time then boom 3rd. I get that if you really screwed up it can hurt both content and achievement but I didn’t see that. 

• Like 1

So tomorrow's scores are going to just be placed in between today's scores? Or the judges can make changes and fit corps differently? I'm so confused as to how this is working.

I think the judges didn’t see my post that the scores were going to be close - real close, in fact.   

I hope they read my posts for world championships.   

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

It’s BAC’s third in percussion that perplexes me. Is it because of the front ensemble? I mean third in content surely can’t be the judge’s take on that battery. Nah. It just feels weird. 

Eh, I feel like the top 4 percussion could go either way on any given night.

• Like 3

Look at BK right on the heels of Colts.   BK still has a legit shot at finals.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Glenn426 said:

####, contest dynamics now mean that crown will probably win Saturday nights show with a higher score than Boston and Boston will perform 3rd in quarterfinals... 

No worries though, this corps knows how to climb the standings finals week. 

Crown would have to beat BDs score for that to happen from averages. Otherwise, Boston keeps 2nd.

I thought tonight might be the night for Boston, but in the end Blue Devils dominated. That teaches me to never again go against what I know, the Blue Devils are the GOAT. 

• Like 6